This accredited CPSA Foundation training course is based on the current ISAQB® syllabus and the corresponding certification examination. The CPSA Foundation training course provides the knowledge to successfully pass the internationally recognized iSAQB certification for software architecture.
The seminar has a workshop character with time for exchange ideas between participants as well as implement a software architecture design based on a real case study. Participants receive an interactive four-day training course with practical exercises and case studies that reinforce what they have learned.
Participants will expand their existing experience and skills in software development in the areas of design principles, patterns, and tactics to fulfill specific quality requirements.
An additional focus on non-technical aspects of software architecture reflects the real-world challenges, e.g. communication with stakeholders, clarification of architecturally relevant requirements, etc.
After completing this course, participants will have attained the following knowledge:
- Definitions, benefits and goals of software architecture
- The tasks and responsibilities of software architects
- Stakeholder concerns and interaction
- Functional and quality requirements, and other factors influencing software architecture design
- Tactics and heuristics for architectural development, e.g. architectural and design patterns, design principles, cross-cutting concerns etc.
- Documentation of software architectures on the basis of views
- Evaluation of software architectures
Mr. Rhoades is a certified trainer and consultant with over 20 years of practical experience at market-leading, multinational corporations, from designing mission-critical systems to defining business and IT strategy.
Mr. Rhoades supplements theoretical content with his practical experience to ensure that participants not only understand the relevant methods, but also the real-world challenges of their implementation.
Mr. Rhoades is an active member of the International Software Architecture Qualification Board (iSAQB https://isaqb.org). He actively defines and evolves the foundation and advanced curricula, exam questions, and case studies in addition to the iSAQB glossary.
Out of over 300 iSAQB CPSA Foundation participants, 96% passed the certification exam after attending a training session conducted by Mr. Rhoades.
Mr. Rhoades regularly presents his knowledge at international conferences (e.g. EAMKon, Lean42 EAM).
Mr. Rhoades is a native English speaker and fluent in German and has international experience with different cultures worldwide.
- 22-24 April, training from 09:00 to 17:00
- 25 April, for those you are going to take certification exam 9.00 – 13.00 work on exam sample questions + 14.00 – 16.00 Exam session
- 2 May, additional exam session (4+ participants), Kyiv, Code Space office. For those who what more time for preparation one more exam session.
This course is aimed at software developers and architects and other IT professionals.
- 3+ years of experience in IT development and practical programming experience
- A basic knowledge of UML is advantageous.
- Class participants will be provided with all necessary material.
- Laptops, tablets etc. are not required for the course.
PRICE WILL BE INCREASED IN:
*Certification exam iSAQB Certified Professional for Software Architecture (CPSA) Foundation. Please do not forget about VAT 19%
**Crash course – exam questions workout!
This is 4h duration training focuses only on the questions you will meet during the exam. During this session Roger will give you info about the exam – duration, number of questions and types of the questions you will meet. This session if intended for the skilled Software architects who feel confident and do not need full 3 days training, but still need some introduction info about the exam.